Sanchaypatra is the safest investment option in Bangladesh right now. You will get the highest interest rate in Bangladesh. In my perspective, it is a social safety net for the common people from the government of Bangladesh. There are four types of Sanchaypatra. Their interest rate along with their names are given below.
Only female and male older than 65 years can purchase paribar Sanchaypatra.
Necessary Documents to purchase Sanchaypatra
- 02 Copy Passport Size Photo of Purchaser
- 02 Copy Passport Size Photo of Nominee
- 01 Copy NID of Purchaser and Nominee
- If Nominee is below 18 years old, then 01 copy of Birth Certificate and 01 copy of NID of his/her guardian (Purchaser cannot be his/her guardian)
- TIN Certificate of Purchaser (for above 1 Lakh)
- For pensioner Sanchapatra, you need to provide your documents showing the PPO number, gratuity, and provident fund.
Where to Purchase Sanchaypatra?
Sanchaypatra can be purchased at different places. You can purchase at Bangladesh Post Office, Department of National Savings, any scheduled Bank, etc.
The easiest way to buy Sanchaypatra is through a bank. I have personally bought Sanchaypatra from government-owned Sonali Bank Ltd. You can purchase Sanchaypatra from any branch.
Steps to Purchase Sanchaypatra
- Open a bank account
- Deposit money to the bank account
- Fill up your Sanchayptra form
- Submit the form with necessary documents and a signed bank cheque with the desired amount.
The purchase of Sanchaypatra is done online. You will get notifications on your mobile as soon as the purchase is completed. Normally the whole process is done within a day or two. If your bank is less crowded, then you can get it on the same day. The officials will provide money receipts and Sanchaypatra. Your monthly/3-monthly interest will be deposited to your bank account automatically.